• 15 months, full-time programme.
• 1st and 2nd terms at the Madrid campus and 3rd term at the London or Berlin campus + International seminar in Silicon Valley (San Francisco) )+ closing seminar in Madrid.
· Average age 23-32
· Bachelor Degree (minimum 180 ECTS) or Master Degree
· Advanced English level: C1
· 12 Months of professional experience is recommended
· International profile
Contact the Admissions Manager.
Admission fee 130€.
You will receive the admission decision within two weeks after the admission session. Admitted candidates must confirm their acceptance by the deadline indicated in the admission letter with a non-refundable deposit (Enrollment fee).
Programme that comprises nine months of full-time coursework and projects including an international seminar market-specialization track followed by an internship lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis.
*Apply now and enroll before March 31st 2020
to benefit from -10% ESCP Business School Early Bird.
Established in 1819, ESCP Business School is the world's first business school. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.