• A 2 year full time programme.
• At least 2 of 6 ESCP Europe campuses, up to 4 countries.
· Average age 23
· 2-year programme: candidates with bachelor degree or equivalent
· Fluency in English: minimum B2
· Previous work experience preferred
Contact the Admissions Manager.
Specialising within an intercultural management programme:
1st year: Acquire the fundamentals of management;
2nd year: Specialize in one or two of 35 different areas (Business consulting, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, etc.)
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the world's first business school. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.