• 9 to 11 months depending on the study track.
• 6 Tracks available: Paris Track, Berlin-London Track, Turin Track, Beirut Track, itinerant Track and Blended Track.
• 1 seminar to be held in Paris (optional).
• 1 elective course in another ESCP Europe campus (optional).
· 37 average age (at least 5 years of managerial experience and a university degree are required)
· Courses are taught in English
Personal interviews takes place throughout 2018.
Contact the Programme Manager.
Please fill in this contact form and we will send you all the information.
The General Management Programme consists of:
· 9 core courses: become proficient in the fundamentals of effective management
· 1 elective course (optional): select from + 40 specialised courses of our Executive MBA programme across Europe
· 1 international seminar in Paris (optional)
of GMP participants join our Executive MBA
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the world's first business school. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.